Summer Planner-want one?

Before I begin, I have a few things to share!

1
My interview I think went well! I was a nervous wreck! There was a ton of curriculum questions, PLC, RTI, and little on what it is like to be a kindergarten teacher. So overall I think I did well. There was the standard 2 strengths and a weakness, classroom management, and how are you fit for our school! I did get stumped on the "If I called your Principal, what would they say about you?" I mean, I don't want to put words in someone elses mouth. I know they are all very sad I am leaving and know how much of a great teacher I am, but how do you answer that???

2
The answer to my DQ question is....

I HIGHLY recommend it. Would it be bad of me to go get another one?

If you guessed S'More, send me an email with the two things you want for FREE!

So today I am linking up with two fabulous ladies!
Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B and Kristen from Ladybug Teacher Files

So I found these two fun planner pads at Target! They are super cute!
Elizabeth...I see this is the SAME Target find you blogged about! 

But what I REALLLLLYYYY wanted was the idea of both of them together on ONE pad. Did I find it...NO:(

But did I made one...YUP!
What do you think?
Is this something YOU would use? If so, I can add it to my TpT store for FREE! Let me know what you think! 

Well, I am off to get ready for another interview tomorrow! Need to do my research on that school!

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. That is definitely something I would (and should) use! Simple, yet pretty. :-)

    Amy @ The Littlest Superheroes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you already in Hawaii or are you doing Skype interviews or Phone interviews?

    I would have answered that question very honestly...I know my principal is sad to see me go and wishes they didn't have to find a replacement. Short and sweet:)

    Deniece - cute planner...too organized for my messy self - haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great interview! I love your planner idea. Thanks!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the next interview! I'm sure you will do just as great as interview 1 :) I love how you combined these two notepads! Brilliant :) Thanks for linking up with us.
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the interviewing! Cute planner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, and YES! That would be a fabulous planner...
    God has your job lined out for you...trust him! He will put you where you are meant to be...and you will be a BLESSING your kiddos and coworkers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me your email and I will get it to you:)

      Delete
  7. I love your planner and I would use it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tonya,
    I would love to have that planner! What a great idea! Would you mind sending it to me when you have a minute? Please? :)
    Kim

    kimwilke8519@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE the planner! Saw the first one at Target too and bought it. But not all that I needed either. Would you email me a copy of your perfectly succinct planner? It would be great in either my lesson plan book on a weekly basis or in a duotang folder for myself for reminders.

    g8rtchrmom@gmail.com

    Thank you!
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you mind sending me your planner, please, please, pretty please???
    lamull@burke.k12.nc.us
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it!! I would definitely use it.
    Please include me if you're emailing them out.
    djkrueger8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete