Monday Made it with Minute to Win it...(picture overload)

Happy Monday!!! It's been a busy one here with more packing and sorting. It took some time to also have lunch with two other 3rd grade teachers! I am going to miss them:(

Before I get into my Monday Made it, I have decided to order an Erin Condren Teacher Planner. Now, I got the life planner last year but didn't really use it. I think the Teacher Planner will be put to more use for teaching and life. Now...I can't decide which one to get. I have narrowed it down to two choices

 The one on the right is the favorite things. I can list my favorite things in the background. I really like that. But the colors and the writing on the left one catches my eye!

Which one would you choose?

What I need to do now is take a break and share my Monday Made it!

Back on May 30th I shared my Minute to Win it pack! I put it up in my TpT store for FREE and have had some awesome feedback!

I want to share with you my classes Minute to Win it day! It was SOOOO much fun! The kids LOVED it! But it was also very tiring because we did ALL 16 games in 1 day! From 9am to 11:30 and then 12:50-2:45. 

Here are some of the games and the pictures!







 This was by far my FAVORITE one! I was in tears from LAUGHING!





 And no, this was NOT a drinking game! lol!



 This game is harder than it looks. Many teams broke their TP...only 1 team got their point for this game!





 If you look on the board in the back...I used a huge piece of butcher paper and made a grid of the 12 teams. This is where they all kept their score!

This one is also hard!


We used Fruit loops since I couldn't find candy hearts in May! It was actually pretty hard!


I decided not to have the kids place the toothpicks in their mouth...too dangerous!


And there you have it:) It was a blast and I highly recommend it! 
remember you can get it for FREE at mt TpT shop!
Just click on the picture below!

I noticed some spelling errors on it. So I am going to fix it. If you downloaded it before, please download again!

I am off to check some Monday Made it's Now...instead of packing;)

Make sure you link up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics!!!

pps...I just got a call...I have an interview Wednesday with a school I would like to be at:) Keep your fingers crossed!


19 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed for you. I love your minute to win it games. We are doing the noodle one tomorrow as part of our ABC countdown.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the minute to win it games! Thanks! Good luck with your interview!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun games:) I ordered the Teacher planner this year too! It just shipped today! Can't wait! Good luck with your interview:) Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I think we will be doing some of these at the beginning of the year for some team builders!

    Nicole
    www.movininthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These games are great! I'm going to use this with boy scouts next week. Oh, and I'd go for the striped planner - the colors are more vivid and make me happy.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Harris
    Mrs. Harris Teaches Science!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing the pics of your students having fun! I will have to try those Minute to Win It games with my new group in the fall. They'd be a great team building activity. Best of luck with your interview. They would be lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get my teacher planner! I loved the favorite things one but I couldn't think of a definite list of what I would have wanted on the planner so I got a patterned one instead.

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your interview! :) Ps. I like the one on the left! I agree, the bright colors and the font catch my eye too! :) Keep us posted about the job!

    -Allison
    Adventures in Room 204

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will...it's for a grade I haven't taught since my very first job! Kinda nervous about it!

      Delete
  9. Love your Minute to Win It!! I love Erin Condren! Come visit my blog tomorrow for my 1st Blogiversary Giveaway, I'm giving away a $50 Erin Condren gift certificate!!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your interview goes well! Thanks for sharing the Minute to Win It pack - looks so fun. I would pick the planner on the right. I had a planner this year but don't know what the favorites are???

    Did you sell Reba?

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not yet. I am waiting to hear from a few people. If I don't hear by Sunday, she is going on Craigslist!

      Delete
  11. I can't wait to play these with my class next year. These could be good brain brakes too! I might have to try them with my kids here at home tomorrow.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Good Luck with your interview!!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Erin Condren planner should be here tomorrow and I am so excited! I went with the chalkboard theme, but the one you have on the left was a top 3 contender for me :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bought my EC teacher planner in May. I TOTALLY would pick the rainbow stripe one only because that is the exact one I picked out and I LOVE how bright and eye catching it is! Go with it : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck on your interview:). I LOVE the one on the left wink wink!

    ~Sara
    Sweetsarabowling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea of the favorite things planner...its more personal. Minute-to-Win-It looked like a blast! Good luck tomorrow!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job! Creative. Simple enough to do. May use some of these for the family get together for my dad's Christmas party on New Year's Eve. Nice use of Bible to involve kids in fun stuff. Here is the best teens minute win party games to play and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete