Monday Made it-boot camp style!

It's BACK!!! Monday Made Its from 4th Grade Frolics
This was one of my favorite linky parties last year! I am hopeful that I will be able to link up as much as I did last year! But with the move and all, I might not be able to! We will see!

Thanks Tara for hosting this linky party again!!!

So today I am bringing you an activity I did today in my class! It was elective day, and every teacher got to teach something different. I chose to do something with exercise! 

I talked to my friend who is the YMCA director, and she let me borrow
5 Bosu balls
2 step benches
an Agility ladder
2 medicine balls
and 4 mats!

With the help of Amanda we came up with these 6 different stations






Thanks Corinna from Surfin Through Second for the awesome frames:)

For the Exercise Card station I made different cards with a task on them







I had 3 different rotations of 24 students in each. Every time I would show the activity and explain it, I would hear, "Oh that's easy." I said,"oh, just you wait!"

I broke the 24 students up into teams of 4. They had about 3-4 minutes at each station. After the second station, they were dripping in sweat and saying, "I need a break!" HAHAHA

After all 6 stations they had water and a snack!
It was an awesome day! 

Take a look at these pictures. They are a bit blurry because they were moving around SO much!




Needless to say, after today, I got my workout in and I did not go to the gym! I did though to drop off the equipment!

If you are interested in having this Kid Boot Camp set I made, I would gladly email it to you!

It's 7pm and I am ready for bed!
Have a great night!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Tonya that looks amazing! I would love to have that for my summer camp! (if you would) mlrw70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they had a blast. Really great stations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun. I would love a copy of your boot camp exercises! brynne.zachow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy! What a great way to get kids up and moving!!!!

    rmdirk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete